Even brand new A-rated boilers waste water, gas, time and money every time you turn on the hot tap. The CombiSave is an award-winning British innovation that can help you reduce the amount of water and gas used in the initial heating process, saving you time and money, and helping the environment. If you have a combi-boiler and are on a water meter, then this device will save you money. CombiSave is a thermostatically operated valve that can be fitted to the majority of new and existing wall hung combi-boilers. By controlling the flow of water during the initial firing process, CombiSave accelerates the heating of water and reduces the amount of fuel required.
Over the year, a two person household could save:
- Around 28,000 litres of water
- 611 kwh of gas per year
- Around £250 off your water and gas bills and carbon savings of upto 130kg
- Up to 21 hours over the course of the year saved by not waiting for hot water
- Around 260kg-500kg of Carbon dioxide per year, helping the environment *Figures based on independent tests by EA Technologies
Independent tests show that as soon as you switch on your boiler, the first ten litres used in the process of heating water are wasted. As such, more gas than is needed is burnt, excess carbon is produced and time is wasted.
Why waste fuel, money and time waiting for your hot water?
- CombiSave reduces the amount of water needed by the boiler in the heating process, saving an amazing 28,000 litres of water (four person household).*
- CombiSave helps make combi-boilers more energy efficient. As the time taken to heat up your water is reduced, you will use much less gas. And with a CombiSave fitted, you can turn 'Pre-Heat' off and save even more on your Gas bill, sometimes up to £75.00 per year!*
- Reductions in use of water and gas can save you hundreds of pounds, and as CombiSave is a 'fit and forget' device, you won't have to worry about lots of expensive repair bills.
- The CombiSave will provide your hot water much quicker than the boiler, thus saving you precious time every day and how can we put a price on that?
- Reducing the amount of resources your home uses makes it more efficient and helps reduce your carbon footprint. Making small changes can make a big difference to the planet.