Heat Group HG89 Powerflush Cleaner - 1Ltr
The Heat Group Power Flush Cleaner is a one dose treament containing a specific ingredient found to increase system turbidity and encourage problem magnetite and sludge to be picked up by the flush. The Heat Group Power Flush Cleaner can be added to the feed and expansion tank or partially drained radiator however preferred method of adding to the system would be via the powerflush machine and circulate for at least hour, ideally hot.
The Heat Group Power Flush Cleaner is specially formulated to restore and refresh mixed metal and plastic systems and works best when used during a flush and prior to the addition of a Scale/Corrosion Inhibitor. The Heat Group Power Flush Cleaner must be used in accordance with BS7593:2006 and cannot be used with Primatic Single Cylinders.
- Clean and Preserve
- For new and old, hot or cold central heating systems
- Powerful cleaner removes sludge, flux, debris and more
- Superb results with or without a powerflushing machine
- Safe on all heating system materials
- Biogradable and compatible with all powerflushing machines
- For use in accordance with BS7593: 2006