Honeywell ST9400A 24Hr Programmer - 3 On/Off
Free delivery to UK Mainlands on orders over £50
Delivery from £7.50 for orders under £50. See our delivery page for more info.
ST9400A is a 2 channel programmer, designed for control of both heating and stored hot water in complete systems. The heating and hot water programmes are completely independent, to allow the system to be operated in the most energy efficient manner possible. The unit is a 1 day full programmer with two on/off switching times per day (which can be increased to 3). It can be used for combi boilers, heating zones or any application where small electric loads need switching.
ST9400A can also be set as a mini programmer for older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there is no interlocking control valve. All ST9400 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual. The ST9400A complies fully with Building Regulations Part L1 for England & Wales and Part J for Scotland. This model has superceded the ST6400A.
- LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility, for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6400 models
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day