Honeywell ST9400C 7Day Programmer - 3 On/Off
Free delivery to UK Mainlands on orders over £50
Delivery from £7.50 for orders under £50. See our delivery page for more info.
ST9400C is a 2 channel programmer, designed for control of both heating and stored hot water in complete systems. The heating and hot water programmes are completely independent, to allow the system to be operated in the most energy efficient manner possible.
This unit is a 7 day full programmer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day, additionally each day can be programmed differently. Ideal for when the user has different heating needs from day to day. ST9400C can be set to 5/2 day or 1 day programme during installation.
ST9400C can also be set as a mini programmer for older gravity circulation stored hot water systems, where there is no interlocking control valve. All ST9400 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual.
ST9400C also features a 'Holiday' button allowing the user to switch off their heating for a specified number of days (1 to 99) while they are away from home. The ST9400C complies fully with Building Regulations Part L1 for England & Wales and Part J for Scotland. This model has superceded the ST6400C.
- LoT display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility, for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6400 models
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day
- 'Holiday' button