Honeywell VTL120 Valencia 15mm Angled TRV & Lockshield
Free delivery to UK Mainlands on orders over £50
Delivery from £7.50 for orders under £50. See our delivery page for more info.
The ‘Traditional’ TRV is fitted in thousands of homes and is renowned for its performance and reliability. Used by many installers looking for a proven design, it also adds value for the home owner by providing a energy saving feature. The Bi directional flow design makes it suitable for any heating installation. An Integrated radiator balancing insert retains the radiator balancing setting when the TRV and Lock Shield valves are closed for cleaning and decorating.
The valve can be mounted vertically or horizontally at either end of a radiator. To work correctly, the Valencia Traditional TRV should be installed to a two pipe heating system and also have a free flow of air around the head to sense temperature.
According to Building Regulations Part L1 thermostatic radiator valves should be fitted on "all radiators except in rooms with a room thermostat" to satisfy either Minimum or Best Practice installations
- Bi-directional flow design
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Integrated radiator balancing insert
- Easy grip TRV head with energy saving button that alerts user to economical setting for comfort
- Liquid sensor provides consistent and long-lasting performance
- Frost setting
- 6mm play on radiator tailpiece to allow for variation in radiator distance from the valve
- The Valencia Classic Valve body will accept the evohome electronic radiator controller head